Redefine your habits with alcohol
Over 2 weeks you'll be guided to create healthy ways to enjoy alcohol for good, which are kinder to your body and mind, empowering and better aligned with your true aspirations.
Alcohol Free in 14 days Program gives you tools for fresh ways of living that boost your energy and mood.
You might decide to cut back to a set number of standard drinks each week, or stop drinking for a while all together. It's up to you and the program accommodates and provides supports for which every approach you take.
Throughout the program you will:
- Build your capacity for self-discipline by leveraging your strengths and tapping your deep motivations and aspirations
- Nourish a more healthy waistline by reducing empty calories
- Practice simple, effective mindfulness techniques to calm, ground and relax
- Try out enjoyable ways of socialising that are fun, wild and alcohol-free
- Experience deeper, more replenishing sleep
- Prioritise quality over quantity
- Explore new drinks and meals that balance and nourish
- Live the life that vibes of freedom and enjoyment, not anxiety and social awkwardness
- 15 recipes that support kidney, liver and nervous system
- Intel on top supplements (and their doses) to support withdrawal, regenerate and balance from alcohol use
- Perspectives to develop a kinder and more grateful relationship to yourself and with alcohol
- Effective ways to shift from wine down to a true wind down
- The hard facts on why it’s important to keep alcohol as a “sometimes” factor in your life – impacts on your mind and body, as well as its impact on your wallet and waist line
- Check-in list to succeed each week
If you want to break some bad habits with alcohol, this program is for you.
Designed to encourage, guide and empower you to develop the relationship with alcohol, and life, that is a hoot, wholesome and the one YOU choose.
Plus, improving your relationship with alcohol contributes to evolving culture around alcohol that’s more enjoyable and healthy for everyone. The program helps to generate a culture of celebration and appreciation of life, where alcohol takes a back seat, not the driver's. It is virtuous cycle. One of freedom and enjoyment, not enslavement, shame, ridicule, or regret.
The moderation approach focuses on pleasure and reward to help minimise binge rebounds.
Sally Mathrick is a health educator, university lecturer and practicing Naturopath since 2003. She works with both individuals and groups. Sparkle Well Programs are the culmination of her careers work in health care, environmental activism and deep ecology.
Personal Well-being = Planetary Health
Sparkle Well Programs take a systems view; embracing both the whole, individual human (body-mind-emotion) AND the world they live in, to map a simple step by step pathway to authentic well-being.
Sparkle Well Programs are underpinned by three concepts: Interconnectedness. Human Potential. Grace.
The programs weave through notions of deep ecological interconnectedness, our innate human potential to consciously and compassionately interact to co-create the next moment, and the vital harmony that pervades the living world; the vis medicatrix naturae; the naturopathic tenet of the healing power of nature.
Sally has written extensively on cleansing and natural detoxification, runs wellness courses and fasting residential retreats, both nationally and internationally. She earned three university degrees (Arts, Science and Complementary Medicine), contributes to conferences, and is a committed life-long learner.
StartWelcome to Making Great Choices
StartTapping your Mojo
StartInsights - What exactly is "too much" alcohol?
StartAm I an alcoholic?
StartWhat are your goals?
StartWithdrawal - the immediate supports
StartPlanning - Filling the 5pm void - forging some new patterns
StartPlanning Tactics for Socialising